© Copyright Redan Alchemy Ltd
The licensing programme will reflect the educational, fun and creative values associated with the Goblin Princess Brand. We are now actively seeking partners in multiple categories - Apparel, Accessories, Stationery, Toys, Interactive, Food & Beverage, Publishing and Personal Care.
Please CONTACT Redan Alchemy for further details.
Goblin Princess® is a series of stories, created by the award winning publishing team at the UK’s leading independent publisher of children’s magazines, Redan Publishing.
The Goblin world is a topsy-turvy place. Goblins like their houses to be untidy, their children and pets to misbehave and hands to be dirty.
Matty, the Goblin Princess, isn’t like other goblins and she is a terrible worry to her parents. She’s always being told to untidy her room, mess up her hair and un-train her pet dragon, Smoky. She’s a very lonely princess, but discovers that unlike any other goblin, she can see fairies. Join her, Smoky and the
spirited fairies of Raven Wood, in their hilarious adventures in the extraordinary and bizarre Goblin Kingdom.
Target Audience – Girls aged 3- 9 years
Why Goblin Princess®?
- Book 1 from Faber and Faber out in July 2016.
- Book 2 in August 2016.
- Regularly appears alongside Winx Club, Polly Pocket, Rainbow Magic and other popular characters in Sparkle World®, the UK’s number one selling multi-character magazine for Primary Girls.
- Reaching over 200,000 each month, Sparkle World® has a far higher audience reach than many of today’s children’s satellite TV channels.
- Massive opportunity for product exposure and editorial endorsement from the hugely popular Sparkle World® brand, that is loved by children and trusted by parents.
- Publishing Worldwide, with strong sales in Australia, New Zealand and North America.